Introduction 44 Construction Limited operates 44 Construction Limited and may operate other websites.
It is 44 Construction Limited policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect.
Privacy Notice Changes
44 construction encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Privacy Notice. If we make changes, we will revise the “Effective” date at the top of this statement, and we may provide additional notice such as on the 44 Construction Limited website homepage, or via the email address we have on file for you.
What We Collect and How We Use the Personal Information
44 Construction Limited may collect Personal Data in the course of our normal business activities, as detailed below. 44 Construction Limited collects, uses, stores and process Personal Data, which is data that identifies, relates to, describes, or can reasonably be associated with a particular person. For all data subjects, this can include:
- • Identifiers: Identifying information including name, postal or e-mail address, and phone or fax number, social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, biometric information.
- • Personal Information: Names, signatures, Social Security Numbers, addresses, government identification documents, financial information such as bank account, credit or debit card information, health insurance information, education information.
- • Business contact information including as job title, department and name of organization, business address, e-mail address, mobile telephone number.
- • Usernames and passwords used to access internal 44 Construction Limited network resources such as our Partner Logon on web page or Turner University.
- • Website visitor activity including IP address, the identity of the Internet service provider, the name and version of the operating system, the name and version of the browser, the date and time of the visit, the pages visited. This data may be aggregated such that the individual identities have been removed.
- • Biometric information: Genetic, physiological, behavioral, biological characteristics, activity patterns, fingerprints, eye scans, health or exercise data.
- • Geolocation information: Physical location, movements, and mobile device unique identifier.
- Contact information for referrals.
- • Employment information: employment history, employee number, performance appraisals, salary and benefits, healthcare information, emergency contact information.
- • Protected class information: Age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, disability information, sex, genetic information, military or veteran status.
44 Construction Limited services are not directed to persons under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that their child has provided us with personal information without the parent’s consent, they should contact us a email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete the information from our records.
How We Collect Information
When you visit our website, we may collect information about your visit. Directly from clients, contractors, sub-contractors, vendors, employees, and job applicants. From third parties including contractors, sub-contractors, government agencies.
Why We Collect It
We collect personal information to conduct our business activities. 44 Construction Limited collects only the minimum amount of personal data required to fulfill these activities.
These activities include:
- • Executing business activities, including completing our services.
- • Conducting marketing and promotional activities, including responding to inquiries about 44 Construction Limited and 44 Wood Ghana products or services, providing offers and information (as permitted by law) about products, services, or events offered by Turner.
- • Improving the functionality, security, and usability of 44 Construction Limited’s website.
- • Security, including monitoring log-in portals for access, validating identity, and preventing fraud.
- • Fulfilling a legal or contractual obligation.
- • Managing employee relationships, including the administration of benefits.
- • Processing job applications, including background investigations.
- • Validating identity for security to allow access to 44 Construction Limited premises and job sites.
- • Complying with applicable laws or regulations. 44 Construction Limited will not use the personal data it collects for purposes other than those described above without notifying data subjects identified by the data.
How We Share the Information
We use the information you have given us in order to conduct business activities.
44 Construction Limited may share this information with:
- • Other entities controlled by or under common control with Turner, including all affiliated entities using the 44 Construction Limited® mark
- • Vendors
- • Service providers
- • Contractors or sub-contractors
- • Federal, state, and local governments
For the purposes of:
- • Fulfilling 44 Construction Limited’s commercial, contractual, legal, and regulatory obligations.
- • Responding to subpoenas, court orders, or other lawful requests by public authorities, and to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- • Investigating illegal activities, suspected fraud, or as otherwise required by law or regulation. Centralizing 44 Construction Limited’s administrative, IT maintenance, and IT security practices. • Providing information about 44 Construction Limited and 44 Wood products, services, or events.
Any third-party that receives personal information from 44 Construction Limited may only process the information in accordance with applicable data processing agreements or contracts terms which require the third-party to protect the data and process it in a manner consistent with applicable privacy laws, regulations and 44 Construction Limited’s policies and practices.
How We Store Your Information
44 Construction Limited takes the responsibility of keeping your information secure.
The security measures 44 Construction Limited uses vary based on the sensitivity of the personal information we collect, process, and store, and the current state of technology. We also take measures to ensure service providers that process personal data on our behalf also have appropriate security measures.
Data is securely destroyed or disposed once it is no longer necessary to retain the data.
Your Data Protection Rights
You have certain rights for the collection, use, or dissemination of your personal.
Your Individual Data Subject Rights
Right to request access to data
You have the right to ask for copies of your Personal Data.
Right to correction
You have the right to request correction of your Personal Data.
Right to deletion
You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Data.
Right to opt-out of communications
You have the right to opt-out from marketing communications. We provide an unsubscribe link in certain marketing communications. You may also request to opt-out of marketing communications via the data subject rights request process..
How to Submit a Data Subject Rights Request:
You may exercise your data subject rights using any of the following methods: Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we will respond to your data subject rights request
44 Construction Limited will respond as described below:
44 Construction Limited will deliver the required information within 30 days of a verifiable request, and you will receive notification if 44 Construction Limited will need an additional 30 days to respond. 44 Construction Limited will provide response to requests for access to data in a written, readily usable format for data portability and free of charge to the consumer after 44 Construction Limited receives a valid request. You will receive your requested information either by your account, electronically, or via mail. 44 Construction Limited will not provide you with specific pieces of personal information if the disclosure would create a substantial, articulable, and reasonable risk to the security of the personal information, your account with the business, or the security of 44 Construction Limited’s systems or networks. 44 Construction Limited will notify you when data has been deleted. There may be circumstances where 44 Construction Limited must deny your verified request because of a conflict with state law, federal law, or an exception to applicable privacy laws. If 44 Construction Limited must deny a request accordingly, you will be informed and given the basis for the denial. If the request is denied only in part, 44 Construction Limited will disclose the other information sought by you.
How to Contact Us
If you have any concerns or questions about anything in this Privacy Notice, please get in touch with us. This website is owned and operated by 44 Construction Limited Company. We are registered in Ghana.